We are looking for an exceptional PHP web developer with good communication skills who would enjoy working on a range of websites from growing start-up businesses to thriving multi-lingual, multi-currency e-commerce websites. We require a team player, who can share expertise and experience to continue the growth of a thriving business. Our ideal candidate will have enthusiasm for coding and a flair for creativity and innovation and be keen to explore the latest web and mobile technologies. Will you join us on our exciting journey taking websites to the cutting edge?
Open Imagination is a web design and development agency that specialise in building e-commerce and content-managed websites offering hosting and ongoing support for our clients.
Our office is based in central Oxford; easily accessible from Oxford City centre and Oxford railway station.
We are looking for a web developer who has a good technical aptitude and a methodical approach to problem solving. You will be working with Drupal 8 CMS framework in implemented bespoke front-end designs. (We will provide training on Drupal front-end and back-end development if required.)
You will be engaged in technical and non-technical tasks, project strategy and scoping, system architecture, front-end and back-end custom development and support for new and existing projects.
We will provide training for theming, building and developing custom modules for Drupal and Drupal Commerce.
- Minimum of 3 years experience building websites and online applications.
- Back-end languages: PHP, MySQL
- REST and SOAP API’s
- LAMP or LEMP stack development environments.
- GIT version control
- Working in an Agile methodology
- Integration with 3rd party systems.
- Confident spoken and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for learning, sharing and implementing new technologies
- Willingness to contribute to the Drupal Community and Blog about development achievements to build your professional profile.
- £25k - £35k based upon experience.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Up to 2 paid days per month for professional development
- 3% matched company pension
(No recruitment agencies please.)
Please contact us with a covering message with a CV via our contact form.