Date posted: 16th September 2019 - Deadline: 30th September 2019
PHP Web Developer
Are you an exceptional web developer with good communication and interaction skills? Are you a team player, willing to share your expertise and experience to continue the growth of a thriving business? Are you keen to explore the latest web and mobile technologies in an environment that is stimulated by continuous learning?
Open Imagination is a web design and development agency that specialises in building e-commerce and content-managed websites, offering hosting and ongoing support for our clients.
Our office is based in central Oxford; easily accessible from Oxford City centre and Oxford railway station.
We are looking for a web developer who has a good technical aptitude and a methodical approach to problem solving. You will be working with Drupal 8 CMS framework in implemented bespoke front-end designs. We can provide training on Drupal front-end and back-end development if required.
You will be engaged in technical and non-technical tasks, project strategy and scoping, system architecture, front-end and back-end custom development and support for new and existing projects.
We will provide training for theming, building and developing custom modules for Drupal and Drupal Commerce.
- Back-end languages: PHP, MySQL
- REST and SOAP API’s
- LEMP stack development environments
- GIT version control
- Working in an Agile methodology
- Drupal 7/8 Development
- Working to W3C WAI standards
- Confident spoken and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for learning, sharing and implementing new technologies
- Willingness to contribute to the Drupal Community and Blog about development achievements to build your professional profile.
- £30k - £40 based upon experience.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Up to 2 paid days per month for professional development
- 3% matched company pension
(No recruitment agencies please.)
Please contact us with a covering message with a CV via our contact form.