Job Title: Junior Web Developer
Part-time or full-time
Salary depending upon experience
We are a growing web design and development agency that specialise in building e-commerce and content-managed websites for medium sized business. We also offer hosting and ongoing support for our clients.
Our office is based in central Oxford; easily accessible from Oxford City centre and Oxford railway station.
We are looking for an enthusiastic web developer who will have the chance to work on a broad range of CMS and e-commerce websites. You will be engaged in technical and non-technical tasks, project strategy and scoping, system architecture, front-end and back-end custom development and support for new and existing projects.
We will provide training for theming, building and developing custom modules for Drupal and Drupal Commerce.
- Excellent with XHTML, HTML5, CSS
- PHP based CMS and MySQL
- GIT version control
- Building standards-compliant code based on W3C guidelines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for learning, sharing and implementing new technologies
Please contact us with a covering message with a CV via our contact form.
Senior Web Developer
We are currently looking for an experienced Drupal developer with a strong PHP background and who is enthusiastic and keen to learn.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to inspire and delight our customers; someone who is interested to be a part of some exciting projects and become an expert in their field. We are looking for the type of individual who has a strategic and methodical approach.
They will eventually be responsible for taking the technical lead on their projects, working with our existing team to further evolve development, standards and processes, to effectively build and maintain client ecommerce web sites. Work will involve the development of custom modules and integration with 3rd party systems.
The role offers great scope to learn new technologies and develop a personal profile in the open source community.
The job is full time and situated in our Oxford office.
Salary: Depending on experience.
Applicants must have:
- A computer Science degree
- 1+ year Drupal experience
- Experience of developing within a Full Stack LAMP environment
- Ability to debug and write code in PHP and MySQL
- A basic understanding of SEO principles.
Desirable skills include:
- Linux/Unix hosting environments
- Drupal Commerce
- Git, and Continuous Integration
Training will be provided to supplement any skill shortages. Please contact us with a covering message with a CV via our contact form.